Nanjing Eternal Sea Kindergarten, as an IB World School (for details, please refer to IBO official website: https://www.ibo.org/school/052530/), has been one of the most famous and widely acclaimed kindergartens in Nanjing.
We welcome children from 2 to 6 years old. With the combination of IB curriculum and Montessori system, the inquiring and challenging environment, we aim to cultivate all students to be life-long learners and responsible global citizens. The kindergarten is rich in both hardware and software, equipped with great education and conservation facilities.
As a Lead Teacher, you will teach a class of 20-35 children with the help of two assistant teachers and one childcare. Daily work includes teaching, class preparation and collaboration with the PYP group. Besides reasonable salary and other benefits, you will receive ongoing training opportunities and attend professional development workshops organized by the kindergarten, local Education Department and IBO.
The kindergarten is located in Nanjing, the capital city of Jiangsu Province, China. As the former capital of six dynasties, the city prides itself on a rich historical atmosphere. It is the political, economic and cultural center of southern China, with easy access to cities like Beijing(4 hours), Shanghai(1 hour), Hangzhou(2 hours) etc. It is also famous for its rich educational resources, with the top 12 universities in China. The kindergarten is sited in a quiet neighborhood in the university town, with shopping malls, gyms, supermarkets, parks, restaurants and bars in walking distance. This area is also equipped with clinics, a renowned hospital and top local and international schools.
1) Collaborate with homeroom teacher in teaching and research work, and lead teachers of your group about teaching and research;
2) Build good relationships with parents, do good jobs on family and kindergarten connection, and prevent the loss of students;
3) Do good jobs on teaching and kid-caring, ensure safety of children, and increase the children’s attendance rate;
4) Positively take part in enrollment activities, festival activities and so on;
5) Give a hand to new teachers, promote the growth of new teachers, unite the teachers of your group, and keep the stability of the team.
1) Native English speaker, and international teachers of Spanish, French, Italian, German, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, etc (Due to visa and work permit policies in China for English teaching position, for candidates who will work in China for the first time, we can only accept citizens of UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa or other English native countries. For other candidates of English teaching position who have already worked in China, native English preferred but other languages can also be discussed);
2) Bachelor’s degree or above in education;
3) Preferably teaching certificate of home country;
4) Preferably certificates like CELTA, TESOL, TEFL, etc;
5) Minimum 2 years of teaching experience;
6) IB-PYP Certificate with working experience in IB World School preferred;
7) Enthusiastic and flexible work attitude.
1) Negotiable and reasonable salary depending on experience, qualification and length of employment;
2) Public Holidays + Paid Vacation;
3) Monthly accommodation reimbursement;
4) Round-trip air travel reimbursement;
6) contract completion bonus;
7) settling-in allowance;
8) Ongoing training and professional development workshops (with IB Certificate);
9) Career development opportunities;
10) Assistance in obtaining all the necessary documents: work permit, FEC, residence permit.
Contact name: Malena J
Contact position: HR representative
Email address: email@example.com
Skype ID: hr.eternalsea
Phone number: 86-025-58709998
Official website: https://www.eternalsea.cn
Mailing address: No.8 Huitong Road Nanjing Eternal Sea Kindergarten, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China